Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thomas is a busy man.  Being an engineer is keeping him hopping!  Most nights he ends up working extra hours at home! 

This leaves with me with lots of down time too though.  I normally clean from 8-9 and then if I'm motivated I might craft.  I made curtains this week and am reading Little House in the Big Woods.  Let's be honest though, it can get boring on the days I'm not motivated to do anything.

So I saw this on a friends blog, and decided I didn't need to be "tagged" to do it!  Just think of it as one of those mass emails that you used to fill out in the 6th grade- you know the hour long survey that no one really read :)

4 Things

4 shows I watch:

1. Criminal Minds - So I watch reruns on some channel we get, not lots but more than once so it totally counts!  Not the best show to watch while you are alone at night... I'm trying to break the habit, but I do love that Dr. Reid :)
2. I got nothin' I don't even watch the news!
3. If we had cable I'd probably watch all those foodie shows!
4.


4 things I'm passionate about:

1. Food!  Meal planning, cooking, eating, eating out - all of it!
2. Growing things - I think I was a farmer in a former life.  I love growing food, flowers, my family, and I can't wait to get some chickens and maybe a dog.
3. My religion- it's always a very personal thing for me, but it defines me in all areas of my life.
4. Education - mine, my kids, in all areas of life


4 phrases I use a lot:

1. "I'm just saying..."
2. "Please don't talk to me like that."
3. This week -  "I wish this baby would come"
4. "I'm hungry"


4 things I've learned from the past:

1. I am the one who chooses my mood, no one "makes" me feel a certain way.
2. I'd be lost without Thomas.  He's my other half.
3. Plane tickets are always expensive... just pay for it and move on.
4. Don't make special Birthday dinner in a pumpkin.  Don't make any dinner in a pumpkin really, it's gross.


4 things I did yesterday

1. Went to the park with the kiddos
2. Made pizza for dinner
3 Ate more than one twin pack of Swiss Cake Rolls - judge away.
4. Finished curtains for Macey's room


4 places I'd love to visit:

1. Labor and Delivery - I'm just throwing that out there.
2. Australia - sure I've been :) but it only made me want to go back.  There was SO much we didn't see!
3. Kentucky
4. Where Anne of Green Gables is set... I can't think of the name right now, it's in Canada.


4 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Having a newborn in the house again
2. Wearing my wedding ring
3. Eating a tomato that I grew
4. Seeing my momma when she comes out to help with the new bebe!

Well that was fun, thanks for letting me indulge!

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

This is a great list! I'm gonna copy you :) I hope your baby comes TODAY! Thinking of you and your sweet growing family!

Sarah said...

i have a feeling you are done being preggo. i'm just sayin'. :) loved this.

Natasha said...

Ha ha, I liked this! I've always wanted to try dinner in a pumpkin but thanks for sparing me :) I won't be wasting a pumpkin on that. Also, LOVE Anne of Green Gables and can't wait to wear my wedding ring again either! Good luck with your delivery and new little adventure! I hope he comes soon!