Well, the other house didn't work out.It was in too bad of shape for the price.
We've moved our search 10 miles out of Richfield to a little town called Monroe.
Don't worry. This land has animal rights! I could get a chicken or two.
We put an offer on this house yesterday!
Check out the HUGE concrete swans in the front near the drive way. Totally a selling point for me :)Large living room
Yucky kitchen that won't survive the remodel.
Bonus room with a fire place and a sweet mural of Fish Lake - another big selling point!
Random knife stuck in the beam of the garage. There are some other really weird things I can't wait to blog about!
Sweet barn with a loft!! We plan on tearing off the extra part on the side and front of the barn to restore it to it's rectangular barn glory!
Blurry BUT - THAT my friends, is a little waterfall!!! Macey is walking up where the water flows... it flows down into a man made perfectly circular pond of sorts.
In my mind this is for your picnic table, but it's so short... very odd indeed.
Strange raised lawn... maybe a garden at one time???
Well I super duper want this one! I hope it works out, we'll keep you posted! Thomas and I are going on a date to the Home Depot to price flooring and cabinets tonight!
3 comments:
i love looking at houses! i like this one too! best of luck! and that picnic table thing... that was way strange, but i love the cute barn!
Oh the fun you would have. We sure miss you, but you seem to be doing well. Good luck with the house hunting!
So excited for you!! Hope it works out!
Post a Comment