Who said 3's a crowd?
Henry snuck a piece of uncooked corn he other day, hid behind the cabinet door and ate most of it. It was pretty cute.No longer funny.
Well here is the answer to a few questions.
Did we get that cute yellow house?
I think so... we are "in contract" and are waiting for an appraisal and some other loan things to go through. I'm trying to count my eggs before they hatch though, so we should know for sure in the next 4ish weeks. We hope to move the beginning of September.
What was my plan post Thomas' death?
It was more of a financial plan. I would be a wreck emotionally. I decided a few years ago I wouldn't be able to get remarried if he died. Once married to Thomas nothing would ever come close. SO I figure I could trade Terry (T's papa) the Shanty for his Grandma's house (which Terry now owns). I think it would be a fair trade and the house is nice. I would then sell baked goods at the store (a small bakery kind of thing inside the grocery store that already exists) and try to sell the hippos I make at craft bizarre and the internet.
In other words. I'd move to Oderville and make it work, let my kids be close to extended family, and be a little house on the prairie kind of widow the rest of my days. Once the kids were in school Terry would let me work at the grocery store hopefully and I could help "haul ice". In other words, life our dream without him, as sad as that would be.
Morbid? Maybe! But that's what I planned.
2 comments:
I love your plan post Thomas' death. I actually think about that all the time whenever I can't get a hold of Curt for whatever reason. Better to be prepared with a plan, right?! :) (Seriously, so sad to think about though.) Kimball is adorable, and so big! And I would still love to hear his birth story if you ever get a chance to write it down.
This is really funny to me because I can't find my phone right now. I wonder if anyone's been trying to call? probably not. macey is definitely a girl version of thomas!
Post a Comment