Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Macey was sick to her tummy this weekend.  She didn't want to eat anything and when she did it wasn't pretty.  Let's just say I did gobs and gobs of laundry!  She wanted some ice to suck on but I didn't have any in the freezer.  I looked out the window and saw the answer to my problems!
 It was a huge!  Henry thought it was funny until his hands got too cold.
 Macey enjoyed eating a little.
 They next day Macey felt a little better but was still sluggish.  She watched a show and wanted to eat the treats that her grandma sent.  They love fun dips!  Don't mind all the laundry.  I told you I did gobs and gobs...
Henry's face was stained all day from the candy!  He went to church with a green goatee!
Thanks for the treats Grandma.  They really perked us up!

1 comment:

Heather said...

My heart goes out to you and all that stinky laundry. And being up all night taking care of the sick. On a side note, the green mouth on Henry looks real nice with his hair! Feel better soon Macey.