Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Middle of No Where

 You know you live in the middle of no where when you have to stop to wait for sheep to cross the road!
 Kimball is an expert crawler and is now pulling himself up to standing...  Oh my.  He's not 7 months old yet!
 While I craft Macey likes to us my stamps and I've discovered that Henry loves to cut.  I acquired a few old magazines and a pile of paper for him and he'll cut all day.  He has a pair of little blue scissors that he has and cries over when he can't find.  It's pretty funny and pretty messy.
 Kimball's mobility gets him into all kinds of fun.

 His favorite is finding "treats" his siblings left on the floor.  He ate half an apple yesterday with his 2 teeth!
We had our family gift exchange last night for Family Night and it was a load of fun.  The weekend before we went out to dinner and then to the Dollar Tree.  I went with Macey and Thomas took Henry though the store. The kids were supposed to pick out 2 things for the other parent and their sibling.  It was a lot of fun to have them pick things they thought the other child would like.  It was also good for them to not get something for themselves.  It was a learning experience! 

Macey and I wrapped presents this weekend and she's been counting down the minutes until Henry would open his gifts from her.  It was fun to watch them be kind to one another.  I also got a new bottle of nail polish out of the deal!  Never a bad thing.
Merry Christmas to All!

5 comments:

clarsen said...

I love the sheep in the street! Reese likes to find food on the floor too!
The last picture of you guys is REALLY cute!

Tara said...

Kimball seems so much older! I love the dollar store idea. We went to the Temple lights tonight and thought of you guys. Elizabeth wanted to push Conner around in the stroller, like Macey taught her, but it was way to packed.

Taylor Kowallis said...

WOW!! Emme isnt even attempting to crawl yet!! Kimball is growing up way to fast! Tell him to STOP!! :)

Heather said...

I can not believe your baby is crawling AND standing, seriously, what is in the apply he found? ps, you look great!

Heather said...

ps love the dollar store idea. Growing up that was our families Christmas gifts and that is a great way to bring it back to my current life.