With 2 coupons in tow we went to the BYU game center for a little bowling last night. We had never seen this little contraption that made bowling much easier for the person who weighs less than the ball.
Macey then ended her evening with a song, lesson, and soak in the tub. She's been working on laying down in the tub, ears covered with water, for a few days now. She is now officially brave enough to stay this way most her bath and loves it. She'll only do it when Dad is there to help though... a trust thing if you will.
5 comments:
Oohhh, pretzels. I love those things!
How fun! I went to school with Thomas, it is so fun to see him with his cute little family! your daughter is ADORABLE! does that little contraption for bowling have a name? cause it would come in very handy! blog ya later!! come check me out at theresalwaysnyquil.blogspot.com =)
Awesome! Does she ever associate Kiki with "bass" anymore? What a brave chica! And WHY DO YOU NOT LOOK 7 MONTHS PREGNANT!? We need to catch up soon, my friend. Missing you three (and 1/2!)
Melissa-
Hey girl, I was blog surfing and happened to come upon your blog! Your family is darling!! I never would have known you were pregnant unless I read the comment above this one! You look fantastic! Do you know the gender? Drop me at line at kris.alldredge@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog. Miss you!
oh those bowling things are awesome. Did you know they actually have them at the BSU bowling alley in the student center. I saw a birthday party there with a bunch of little kids, it was the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment