Macey loves her brother but isn't entirely interested. When he first came home she went into her room and brought her blanket out for him. She's only held him once in the last day... we'll see what changes.
We are excited to go for walks and be "normal" people again. Keep him in your prayers though, his levels are still way too high.
4 comments:
So glad you're home (yea!!!), but so sad about the lights. I imagine it's kind of like when Tucker was on oxygen--it's totally worth it to have him home, but it just makes everything so much harder. Hang in there! You guys (especially little Henry) are in our prayers. Hopefully it won't be too much longer so that you can still go on walks before it gets too cold!
Oh goody. I'm glad you're all back together again! And I loved "Baby Jaundice." She's no dummy! I do just have one teeny tiny little complaint: MORE PICTURES OF HENRY! Otherwise, yay! We're thinking of you, and our talk the other day got me so excited for April! You are an inspiration! Don't forget!
Welcome home Henny!!!! I hope he and his tanning bed fit in his cute but manly bed. We are praying for a fast detox so you can get back to your life AND dress him in the totally cute Halloween outfit! Emma would like to reserve a play date on Monday and how about we bring you dinner then too. Happy recovery!
Oopsies...that was from heather and not my sister Holly. I am on her computer in Vegas!
Post a Comment