Thomas, Macey, and Lucy came up to say hi again tonight. Macey was carrying around a little doll outside the hospital when I went out to say hi. Her dad said, "Macey, tell mommy your baby's name." She looked up at me and smiled then said, "It's Baby Jaundice."
Things don't get past that little girl. I think she might have heard that word a time or two in the last few days!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is Hilarious! Kids do "say the darndest things." Love it! Congratulations, you guys!
I've been pretty busy with my little one and got on today to get updated on all the blogs I follow - CONGRATULATIONS!! Henry is so handsome, he looks like a perfect half and half of you two :) I hope he is hope by now and that you are all together. How fun to have both an adorable daughter and a sweet little boy!
Also, it is so funny that you know the Lewis family. They are listed under you "Indiana Friends". Heather and Jason were our landlords and lived right above us! Small world. :D
Post a Comment