The goings and comings of some very ordinary people.
melissa you are CRAZY!
This is AMAZING! I love how you're totally in focus... and that you have a huge baby in your belly! This is why you are probably my coolest friend! Any word on Thanksgiving?!?!?
How fun!! I wonder if the baby thought it was fun too?! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left!
You must have some pretty awesome friends, huh? Just kidding, but it WAS fun, wasn't it?
That pool looks awesome! And I can't believe you jumped--and brought the baby with you! Good for you! :)
Where in the world were you to enjoy a pool??? You look GREAT for 4 weeks to go!
awesome pool...but what would your dr. say if he saw that?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
melissa you are CRAZY!
This is AMAZING! I love how you're totally in focus... and that you have a huge baby in your belly! This is why you are probably my coolest friend! Any word on Thanksgiving?!?!?
How fun!! I wonder if the baby thought it was fun too?! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left!
You must have some pretty awesome friends, huh? Just kidding, but it WAS fun, wasn't it?
That pool looks awesome! And I can't believe you jumped--and brought the baby with you! Good for you! :)
Where in the world were you to enjoy a pool??? You look GREAT for 4 weeks to go!
awesome pool...but what would your dr. say if he saw that?!
Post a Comment