Lachelle had her third little boy, Landon, a few weeks ago. My mom flew out from Kentucky to help with the baby so we went up for a night to visit everyone!
It was our first time staying in a hotel since we had kids and we all really enjoyed it!
Tia Sarah came with us- her and Landon.
We picked a hotel with a pool and the kids loved it!Idaho is cold, so Henry had to borrow Grandma's gloves!
Pizza picnic on the floor.
Momma with all of her Grandkids
The whole party!
Ben whipped up this giant cookie treat for us all.
Make no mistake... it was 3 layers thick!
Landon and I - I think he likes me.
2 comments:
Melissa: You look SO beautiful. How do you do it? And what a cutie little Landon is! A real looker! I love the picture where you ALL have a baby (yes, even you! He's just camoflaged...) Can't wait to see you!
I love your pictures, your mom looks SO happy! And you look really great!
Post a Comment