Friday, May 27, 2011

He's Here! And not a moment too soon!

I'm not pregnant!  Here's the proof:
 Here are the stats:
Kimball Thomas Griffiths
born 5-26-11
9 lbs 4 oz
Very different unmedicated birth from Henry's but great none the less (more on that later).
We are planning on going home tonight for a little R&R





11 comments:

clarsen said...

Congratulations! He looks so cute! Way to go!

Summer P. said...

He looks a lot like your mom i think. i cannot believe he was so big. congrats. such a cute family.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! He looks like Henry to me!!!! He's looks perfect!!!!
And what a chunk!!!!! not you, the baby, you look fabulously un-pregnant!!!

Natasha said...

What a doll!! He is so handsome! Congratulations! And that is one big little guy! My first one was 9 pounds and he was not easy to get out :) I hope recovery is quick and easy for you!!

Heather said...

Oh my DARLING MAN BABY! Look at all the wonderful hair...I am totally not trying to be jealous. Holy cow, 9 lbs...how are you feeling? So the membrane thing worked I am guessing. Any laboring in the car with the kids??? Details, when you are mentally ready!

Rachie said...

What a chubby little cherub! I love him. Congratulations. I hope we can meet him some time.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

He is SOOO cute! Congratulations! You're a family of 5 now! Wow!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! What hair!!

Judy Whatilivefor said...

How adorable...and may I say, what a great name?! :). You look great, and his hair is so cute. There is definitely some family resemblance.

Katie said...

What a chunk! I love big babies. He is beautiful, and his little contented smile in that first picture is darling. Congratulations!

BryAnne said...

Melissa!!! He is so stinking cute!! Ahh, i cannot believe the amount of hair he has, love it. So precious, congratulations to you. If you need anything just let me know!