Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home again, home again?

Well Kimball is doing great!  He's responding well to all the help and we should go home tomorrow!  He's doing so well in fact that we might not have to do any lights at home!  They have already started to wean him off the IV which means he's a lot more awake and wanting to eat.  No complaints here, the more he wants to eat the more I get to hold him...  let's cross our fingers for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Simonds Family said...

Hooray!!!

Sarah said...

Poor sweet little baby. And poor Melissa! I'm glad you get to hold him and things are looking up. He looks just like Henry to me. :) Which is great since they're so close in age. Fingers crossed that you get to go home!

clarsen said...

He was supposed to not have any problems since he spent extra time "cooking." I hope everything is going well now. I am sorry you had to stay in the hospital so long, and by yourself. Give me a call when you feel like chatting. Love ya!