If you aren't interested in this post, drop to the bottom... it's funny.
I got a whole weekend out of Mother's day! Saturday we went out to breakfast and bought plants for our garden. We spent all day together and then had hamburgers for dinner. Super fun!
Here's the belly at 38 weeks. I'm ready whenever this kid is just FYI.
Thomas made me one of his fancy/famous perfect peach cobblers. MmmmmmThen on Sunday I work up to this beauty on my wall. It's huge if you can't tell and I love it!
I've been looking forward to Mother's Day all year because it was to be the first year that Macey sang in the primary at church to me. All of the kids started to go up, she put on her shoes, and then walked into the ilse and froze. She through a little fit and sat down right there, not to move.
She wouldn't go up!
I was a little sad in my heart, but then her "gift" to me from primary made up for it.
Her teacher helped her to do a fill in the blank about me.
Here are the results:
My mom's name is: Melissa
My mom likes to: clean the table
My mom has _blue_ eyes
My mom's birthday is on: already over
My mom was born in: July Kentucky
My mom's favorite food is: bananas
My mom likes to help me: clean my room
My mom is best at: cleaning
HAHA! 3 references to cleaning?!?!!? Is that good or bad? What about all of the playing that we do? Cooking things together? I guess actions speak louder than words?!
Happy Mother's Day!
5 comments:
I think on my headstone I'm going to have, "Well, at least her house clean!" It's funny what kids notice!
That questionnaire is so fun and cute! And your belly looks tiny! Good luck with everything!
You look beautiful! Is that the most pregnant you've ever looked? that baby in you tummy is looking healthy!!!!!
Oh Mace Face...how funny. Thanks for sharing them! Love you and can't wait to meet that little boy.
I love it! Jonas slept through his first Primary performance. Those answers are awesome! I should ask Jonas and see what he says, I highly doubt there would be any references to cleaning though. I think it is a good thing.
Post a Comment