When Thomas' grandma died he got this old respirator that was his grandpa's. It's at least 30 years old, but he thought he'd give it a go and use it!
Sweet!We've been busy tearing down the walls to the studs. I tried to take some pictures but it was pretty dusty.
Here was Henry's mess for the day. He tor open 2 52 pound bags of Sodium Bentonite. I have no idea what it is or why it's here, but it's been sitting in our carport since we moved in. Today it must have just struck his fancy. It was such a mess to clean up and when it gets wet it is super slimy. I had to give him a bath and hope it wasn't poisonous
Here are a few pictures off of Thomas' phone. Don't worry, the walls that are insulated (which aren't many) are insulated with sawdust.



6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love seeing all of this demolition, it gets me so exctied to see what you're going to do!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, Melissa! That's some crazy demolition--can't wait to see the finished product. :)
Wow, you guys are ambitious! Good Luck with it all. I am sure it will be beautiful when it is all done!
Wow! What a project! Perfect for the two (I guess five now) of you! :) Good luck!!!
that is a project! silly henry- finding the worst things to get into. I am very impressed that you are tackling such a project w/3 kids!
You guys are AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment