Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pro to the Vo

We ventured up to Provo for a quick one day trip to celebrate Bebe Reese's first birthday!
Chelise and I have been friends since our single days at BYU.  It's so fun to stay close.  

She ate that whole thing... so funny!
We then went to see Heather and her newest addition Ben!  We were due a mere 2 weeks apart but Ben was 2 weeks early and Kimball was late making them almost a month apart.  We tried to take a little self photo but they didn't turn out so well.  I thought they were pretty funny though.  When did I gain a lazy eye?  Weird.


K and B - future BYU roomies and best friends!
We tried to get a pic with all the kids and it was such a joke.  H'ere's the best I got!
Heather made the most divine tacos followed by her famous brownies.  Oh how I miss that woman. She even did all my Costco shopping and had it ready at her place for me to pick up.  That is true friendship right there.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We totally miss you too. It was nice getting a little Melissa fix though and darn those kids for not posing! I'll see what I got on my camera.

clarsen said...

I agree with Heather, having a Melissa fix, was a very good thing. Thanks for coming to the party and helping with the cakes!